Holly Berry Hill (HBH) is a family-owned, modern-rustic, pet-friendly cabin getaway in the North Georgia woods. Everything you need to truly relax is at this luxury cabin rental in Blairsville near Blue Ridge, GA. The roads to this Blue Ridge Mountain cabin are well paved, with easy access to Ingles Market, Super Walmart, and the ALDI supermarket in just 10 minutes.
This log cabin in Blue Ridge, GA, sits on a beautiful property surrounded by holly berry trees, bushes, and a babbling brook bordering the side and back of the property, which leads down to a lake. A step over the brook and you can walk down the access path for a quick, peaceful stroll through a forest of trees.
Please note the property to the left and right on the access road (easement corridor) is private property; we ask you to respect the neighbors’ land and private docks by not walking on their property or using their docks. However, you can launch your kayak or paddleboard and fish from the water’s edge where the woodland trail at this Blue Ridge cabin leads.
You will be pleased when you step out of your car and hear the birds and the quiet of the woods with no cabins to the right, in front, or in the back. This Blue Ridge, GA, cabin rental is located just 25 minutes north of downtown Blue Ridge, where you will find plenty of outside activities and adventures for the entire family to enjoy. Take a day to explore Vogel State Park only 20 minutes away or rent a boat or jet ski at one of the 3 local marinas just 10 minutes away. Plus, you can kayak, paddleboard, and fish — only 600 yards from this cabin in the North Georgia Mountains!
As you walk through the front door at this North Georgia cabin rental, the open concept has a cathedral ceiling. The beautiful, modern fully equipped kitchen with leather-finished granite is perfectly appointed with all the tools to prepare the most difficult meal or something simpler with the gas oven, air fryer, or microwave. And it’s fully stocked with dishes, glasses, pots, pans, gorgeous plates, serving bowls, platters, a large 10-quart slow cooker, panini maker, mixer, coffeemaker, Keurig, blender, and food processor.
At this luxury cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the dining area has an Amish table for 6 — including 4 chairs and 1 bench. The family/living room has 2 comfortable, padded custom rockers that swivel 360 degrees, joined by a comfy couch with an ottoman and oversized chair. A flick of a button turns on the large stone gas fireplace to enjoy cool North Georgia nights. And all bedrooms have king-size beds with underside pull-out drawers, luxury linens and towels, and large smart Roku TVs — complete with DVD players, Netflix, HBO, Disney+, and more!
HBH has many modern amenities, including high speed internet — at 100 Mbps (fiber optic). For those executives or families who may need to browse or work on their Blue Ridge vacation, this mountain retreat in North Georgia is a great place to conduct business or homeschool. USB charging ports are on every bed. Looking for cell service? We have verified Verizon and AT&T and note T-Mobile is best for Wi-Fi calling.
The 800-square-foot screened deck at this top cabin hideaway has a wood-burning fireplace and a hot tub facing the outdoor fireplace and woods. Watch your favorite shows on a Roku flatscreen TV complete with many channels, unwind with seating for 6 around the fireplace, or sit on the 10-foot built-in bench and gaze at seasonal lake views. The side deck of 400 square feet has a gas grill and room to play ring toss and games with the custom-made cornhole boards.
The master bath at this North Georgia vacation home has an oversized luxury shower with glass doors, an LED rainfall shower, double shower heads, and a seat. Step out of the shower onto soft, white faux fur rugs and enjoy the large double sink vanity with superb lighting.
Walk down the hall and you’ll pass a full bath, with a large shower/tub combo and granite counter. A few steps from the full bath is a laundry room, with a large washer and dryer, big enough to put in a king comforter. At this gorgeous Blue Ridge cabin rental, the downstairs guest bedroom has cathedral ceilings and a large walk-in closet, which stores DVDs and games.
The large second-floor bedroom at this pet-friendly cabin in Blue Ridge has an en-suite bath, with a large shower/tub combo and granite counter. The bedroom has a 55-inch Roku TV, a DVD player, a beautiful rustic desk, and a comfy loveseat.
Pets are welcome (a maximum of 2 dogs) at this dog-friendly vacation rental in North Georgia — that features a large screened-in porch for your dog to get fresh air, a crate in the master closet should you need it, and a nice side yard to play fetch. As a courtesy to all our guests, we kindly ask you to please clean up after your pet.
At this Blue Ridge Mountain cabin rental, you’ll also find a large outdoor firepit with a bench and 4 chairs plus a deck-covered picnic area nearby. For easy check-in and checkout, HBH offers keyless entry!
Shopping & Other Attractions
- Ingles Market (10 min) — 207 Georgia B, GA-515, Blairsville, GA 30512
- Walmart Supercenter (10 min) — 2257 GA-515, Blairsville, GA 30512
- Downtown Blairsville (10 min) — 1 Town Square, Blairsville, GA 30512
- Nottely Marine Inc. Boat Rentals (10 min) — 86 Doucette Cir, Blairsville, GA 30512
- Nottely Boat Club & Marina Boat Rentals (12 min) — 6036 GA-325 / Nottely Dam Road, Blairsville, GA 30512
- The Pickers Barn Antiques (15 min) — 27 Orbit Dr, Blairsville, GA 30512
- Downtown Blue Ridge (20 min) — 241 Depot St, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Vogel State Park (25 min) — 7481 Vogel State Park Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- Brasstown Bald Mountain (40 min) — Young Harris, GA
- Ocoee Whitewater Center Hiking (45 min) — 4400 US-64, Copperhill, TN 37317
- Bavarian Alpine Village (50 min) — Helen, GA
- Tallulah Gorge State Park (1 hr & 15 min) — 338 Jane Hurt Yarn Rd, Tallulah Falls, GA 30573
- Georgia Aquarium (1 hr & 50 min) — 225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Rock City Gardens, Hiking & Caves (2 hr) — 1400 Patten Rd, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750 (only 6 miles from downtown Chattanooga)
- Biltmore Estate Tours, Gardens, Walking & Shopping (2 hr & 20 min) — 1 Lodge St. Asheville, NC 28803
Recommended Hiking Trails
- Nottely Reservoir Trail (10 min) — lightly trafficked 2.5-mile loop trail
- Whitley Gap Shelter Trail (30 min) — lightly trafficked 2.7-mile out-and-back trail near Helen, GA
- Jackrabbit Trail (40 min) — moderately trafficked 4.1-mile loop trail
- Preachers Rock from Woody Gap Recreational Area (50 min) — heavily trafficked 1.9-mile out-and-back trail
- Amicalola Falls (1 hr & 15 min) — several hiking trails to scenic waterfall
- Odom Springs Vineyards (10 min) — 637 Odom Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- Nottely River Valley Vineyards (20 min) — 1150 Old Culberson Rd, Murphy, NC 28906
- Serenberry Vineyards & Winery (30 min) — 450 Tipton Trail, Morganton, GA 30560
- Crane Creek Vineyards (30 min) — 916 Crane Creek Rd, Young Harris, GA 30582
- Ellijay River Vineyards (40 min) — 111 River Birch Ln, Ellijay, GA 30540
- Many Vineyards Northwest of Cleveland, GA (1 hr)
More neighboring North Georgia towns and places worth checking out include McCaysville, Mineral Bluff, Cherry Log, the Aska Adventure Area, the Chattahoochee National Forest — filled with mountain views — Lake Blue Ridge, the Toccoa River, and Fightingtown Creek.
- Arcade Games
- Fishing nearby
- Hot Tub
- Lake Access
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Pet Friendly
- Rocking Chairs
- Screened-In Porch
- Wooded View
Fantastic vacation for 22nd wedding anniversary
We loved Holly Berry Hill. It was beautiful and had everything we needed. The decor, location and outdoor areas were perfect!
We would definitely recommend this cabin. It was a wonderful stay!
This is a beautiful cabin. We spent almost our entire stay outside on the screened in porch0-complete with tv, hot tub and fireplace. The place was clean and beautifully decorated.