An App for Everything
Find all the information you need for a great stay with A Blue Ridge Vacation, a division of Georgia Cabins for YOU, on the easy-to-use HappyStays app. Make payments, find essential information about your Blue Ridge vacation rental, remotely check out, and more – all in one simple app. Download the HappyStays app for FREE through the App Store or Google Play, enter your access code (provided via email), and get ready for a smooth, simple start to your stay!
Check-in time is at 4 PM (EST), and there is no call necessary. Simply type in your unique key code (emailed 3 days before you arrive) and step inside. Due to the dynamic nature of arriving and departing guests, guaranteed check-in time is 6 PM (EST).
To Get YOU Started
We provide a few essentials so YOU can pack less.
- 1 washcloth + 1 towel per guest
- 1 roll of toilet paper + 1 bar of soap per bathroom
What YOU Should Bring
Pack, or stop by the store in town, to ensure you have all you need for your stay. Don’t forget…
- Toiletries (hair care, body wash, eye care, toothpaste, etc.)
- Extra towels
- Dishwashing detergent + dish soap
- Laundry detergent + dryer sheets (if your cabin has a washer/dryer)
- Extra trash bags
- Charcoal or propane (if your cabin has a grill)
- Extra toilet paper + paper towels
Getting Inside Your Cabin
Forget keeping up with keys while on vacation! Our keyless entry is simple. Press the star key to wake the lock, then enter your key code followed by the star or check key. Once you hear the lock open, step inside. The door will automatically lock after 10 seconds, so be sure to remember your key code, even when you’re just stepping outside for a bit!
Some cabins are equipped with alarm systems, so if your cabin has one, you will receive the alarm code and all necessary info via email before you arrive.
Checkout time is 10 AM (EST), and you don’t need to call. Simply shut the door as you leave, and it will automatically lock after 10 seconds. Double-check the cabin before you leave to ensure you have all your things!
Before YOU Leave
Before you head out, please help us with a few items!
- Leave used towels in the bathtub.
- Leave linens on the bed.
- Load and start the dishwasher.
- Bag up all trash and place in outside trashcans or bearproof containers.
- Set the heat to 65°F in winter and the AC to 80°F in summer.
- Close and lock all the windows and doors.
- Set the alarm (if your cabin has one).